Ed Miliband spoke at the Westminster Correspondents dinner last night, and gave a speech that was apparently very funny, and went down well with the hacks in attendance. No. Really.
I returned to Share Radio with the IEA’s Grant Tucker to discuss David Cameron’s forthcoming obituary, why the young don’t vote, and why the SNP are still getting it all their own way.
David Cameron is on a collision course with a large chunk of his party, after hie decided to push on with proposals plain packaging of cigarettes.
Grant Tucker and I join Simon Rose on Share Radio to discuss the pressing political events, including the ongoing battle against terrorism, free speech, haggis, and being punched by the Pope.
The well known American blogger Andrew Sullivan has announced that his site is now a million dollar business.
Political party leaders have written to David Cameron, urging him to take part in televised election debates.
- Cameron is demanding that Green party leader Natalie Bennett is in debate
- OfCom ruled Greens not a major party
- Leaders of other parties urge broadcasters to empty chair Cameron
The Hoxton is opening a hotel in Paris. Their online promotion for the new location didn’t go quite as planned.
Lord Ashcroft’s first national poll for 2015 gives the Conservatives a small lead over the Labour.
- ANP gives Conservatives 6 point lead
- Pollster will now prompt for UKIP in main voting intention question